An Invitation to join the 1% Club

Develop the mindset & skillsets of a professional trader in the stock markets with us.

LPAT Edge Course
  • Trading System
  • Money Management
  • Trading Psychology

    Learning to trade like professionals in the stock markets cannot be rushed and needs intense effort and time. In fact we ask our learners to commit 52 weeks of deep immersive study, mastering trading skills to become complete Traders and investors.

    52 weeks? Are you serious some of you may ask. Well, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

    That’s right. Learning the intricacies of stock market trading thoroughly and staying on top of the dynamic markets is very challenging. Infact you’d know that 99% of all entrants to stock markets fail. We train the other 1%.

    The 4 Cs Of Learn Price Action Trading

    We ask our learners for one ‘C’, Commitment and in return we promise them 3 Cs, vital to long lasting success in the stock markets:

    – confidence

    – competence

    – conviction

    More On The 3 C's

    Confidence is the belief in oneself. Novice Traders are always low on confidence. This comes from suffering high losses over the years and not knowing why their decisions are going wrong. Without confidence, they are fearful and have a tough time taking timely action. 

    Confidence and Competence are interlinked and make each other stronger. We have designed our course to build competence and confidence and vice versa. Let me explain. We all know that success accelerates when we become more confident. This Confidence is rooted in increased competence and this in a loop defines the ladder of success.

    The community of LPAT learners is encouraged to share their learnings with fellow learners. This builds competency & confidence fast when mentored.

    Conviction, the 3rd C, is no less important. Conviction that one has the ability to meet life’s challenges and to succeed—and the willingness to act accordingly is the fuel that powers success. We lay a lot of emphasis on building self-belief or conviction while building competencies through our mentoring sessions.

    Level 1 : LPAT Core (Fast track skill learning with mentoring)

    Duration : 1 Month

     Learn fundamentals of pure price action at work and how to put them into action. What’s more, get mentored for month, clear all doubts, learn basics of Price Action Trading, gain confidence and get started on the journey to successful trading.

    Level 2 : LPAT Options Edge (Advanced Price Action Trading Concepts + Options)

    Duration : 2 Months

    Markets are dynamic so get the edge with an all weather approach to trading. Options when rewired with LPAT’s unique Price Action approach makes trading more reliable and stress free. Now trade Options, Futures or cash and what’s more, mentoring sessions help you implement these strategies using asset class suited to the market conditions

    We actively encourage our learners to share their learning with fellow learners. This is because we know the best way to learn a new skill is to band together with like minded, passionate learners and exchange trading ideas. 

    Level 3 : LPAT League (Learn, Analyse, Collaborate while being mentored)

    Duration : 6 Months

    Collaborative, peer learning under the watchful eye of the Mentor is the best way to learn the nuances of trading. This is rolled out on the community BBS and the live bi-weekly mentoring sessions Each Mentoring Session brings 

    Follow Us On aims to educate and mentor aspiring traders using simple rule-based price action trading strategies. The founder himself is a trader first and then a mentor.